Building communities is only possible when those who are more fortunate give back to the community they belong to. With this in mind, the Mawared Group has been active in serving communities through various support channels at the local and national levels, thus serving communities, and investing in Jordan's future generations. As Jordan's largest real estate developer, Mawared is also one of Jordan's largest social developers serving communities in all aspects of life. To date, the Mawared Group has contributed over $ 7 million to the community through the following channels:
- Children’s Museum of Jordan.
- Distribution of schoolbags in cooperation with GAM and the private sector.
- Mawared Schoolbag Initiative.
- Ru’yatuk Initiative.
- Abdali Innovation Award.
- Alwaan by Abdali.
- Najah by Abdali.
- Al Jazeera Sports Club.
- Jordan Rally.
- Women’s International Football Championship 2009.
- Jordan Football Federation.
- Jordan Gymnastics Federation.
- Support of the Jordanian Mountaineer: Mustapha Salameh, the first Jordanian to reach the summit of Mt. Everest.
- Jordan Olympic Committee.
- Jordan Dead Sea Marathon.
- Amman Marathon.
- Jordan Brazilian Jujitsu Federation.
- King Hussein Cancer Foundation.
- Al Hussein Society for the Habilitation and Rehabilitation of the Physically Challenged.
- Disabled Children Society – Jordan.
- Jordan Osteoporosis Society.
- Jordan River Foundation.
- Teacher’s Housing Fund.
- Tkiyet Um Ali.
- Hashemite Charity Fund.
- WEF 2007.
- WEF 2009.
- Vote for Petra Campaign.
- Royal Initiative for Child Protection and Child Rights.
- Supporting the families of the victims of the Amman bombings of 2005 and ensuring their children’s education to the university graduate level.
- Dar Al Birr Orphanage.